Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good-bye Bachelor

With ABC's show 'The Bachelor' coming to an end last night as he chose Vienna Giraldi over Tenley Mozahn, people everywhere are talking about what happened. This morning in my kitchen my roommate asked me if I saw what happened, when I told her I didn't watch the show she looked like at me like I was an alien. Am I the only person that doesn't watch the show?

To me 'The Bachelor' is just a reality show that puts a camera in someone's face and has them pick someone they like. They get to go on these amazing dates see and do things that most couples don't get to. Then after the finale and the reunion show reality comes in and the fantasy that once surrounded the couple becomes a breakup for the tabloids to photograph.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic but the number relationships that have succeeded from the show is small. Maybe I'm being to critical of the show and I should just see it as a modern day Disney fairytale of adults. I just like to think love comes in time and with the world watching every hand hold and kiss. Somethings you have to let time run it's course instead of you running it.

No comments:

Post a Comment