Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome Baby Halpert!

It seems like it was just months ago that Jim Halpert and then Pam Beesly were at Nigeria Falls getting married. The year before that Jim was proposing to Pam in front of a gas station, and months before that he asked her out in the conference room. Now, in about three and a half hours TV's favorite couple will become Jim, Pam, and the baby.

After being on hiatus due to NBC showing the 2010 Olympics 'The Office' is back tonight with a one hour special of the Halpert delivery. What will happen? Usually I can answer that question, but this one I'm going to leave alone. I didn't research like I usually do, I want it all to be a surprise. So if Micheal and Dwight do something then I will be seeing it for the first time along with everyone else.

Lets just hope that Micheal doesn't try to name the kid after himself. Or more importantly Dwight doesn't teach Jim his delivery tips and wants to go mark the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment